Mid-level industry position
- Sales target by business unit and product groups: Managing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Target and developing new customers & new items and expanding the market share ratio
- Marketing strategy & campaign management
- Design and implement the yearly marketing plan to achieve the agreed sales revenue target for the specified product lines.
- Provide strategic communications and marketing for analytical Chemicals: strategy goals, core products and thematic campaigns, including the segment marketing campaign to local commercial team.
- Through in-depth market knowledge, design and implement the best localized marketing campaign in line with regional and global programs and strategy.
- Close communication with all stakeholders including sales, marketing, customer excellence and others ensuring development of campaign activities should be preceded according to the plan.
- Oversee and monitor campaign execution and performance by review of effectiveness, and reporting to regional and global colleagues
- Track marketing budgets and cost of campaigns for cost effective solutions to each campaign requirement.
- Local pricing management: Implement local pricing strategies consistent with Global Guideline and position assigned products against competition.
- Tech support for consumable : Offering all of the proper information, managing complaints and solving them
- Product Training for the Product portfolio: Provide product and market knowledge to support sales activities through customer and end user visits, and provide this information in a timely manner, including sales training and field support of the sales force
Who You Are?
- Bachelor degree (Master preferred, Analytical Chemistry or relevant field )
- More than 3 years of experience in a Sales, Marketing or Product Management of Chemical reagents and/or kits, or a related area in the life science industry.
- Must understand and be able to discuss instrumental analysis, chromatography, inorganic & organic chemistry with scientific credibility.
- Must be knowledgeable about life science reagent market, customers, competitors and their product lines.
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Driving license
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
Job Requisition ID: 198946 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Analytics, Manager, Organic Chemistry, Management, Science