Share this Job
Date: Jul 19, 2019
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
The Product Manager is an individual contributor within the electrophysiology (EP) marketing team who:
- Implements marketing tactics that use multi-channel communications of key product information that accelerates adoption of EP single shot AF solutions.
- Partners to develop the training tactics to accelerate commercialization for single shot AF treatment solutions for the EP Division.
- Collaborates within Marketing, R&D, and Clinical teams to serve as the voice of clinical inputs to future product development initiatives.
Your deep understanding of product management and the ability to influence cross-functionally will help drive BSC’s EP single shot franchise to new levels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Crafting training strategies and tactics that will impact perception and adoption of single shot AF solutions globally.
- Designs and delivers tactics to communicate key product messages which advance commercialization of single shot AF Solutions franchise.
- Obtaining and applying immersive knowledge of the customer and end user, becoming a SME on the customer and their motivations. Likewise, must develop deep understanding of the future of EP ablation technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Serve as a Product Marketing lead for key tradeshows and drive physician engagement opportunities.
- Partner with global, cross-functional team members to support execution of projects while insuring key requirements are achieved.
- Use classic marketing capabilities to further business objectives, such as market understanding, market segmentation, customer targeting, product positioning and message development.
- 4+ years of medical device experience desired
- BA/BS required, Master’s/MBA preferred
- Seeking those who bring both Downstream (i.e. product management, sales engagement and campaign) & Upstream (i.e. New Product Planning and/or Development) experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success supporting and/or managing complex projects
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member, ability to develop clinical expertise in medical device product line and deep understanding of customer needs within medical device markets.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities.
- Willing to travel up to 30% (possibly international)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Find similar jobs: