Executive / senior industry position
Must Have: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience
Nice to Have
- Experience and strong understanding of priorities within sourcing, travel management, compliance, finance, and sales functions. Experience in these function at Medtronic is a plus.
- Previous experience implementing T&E systems with preference given towards SAP Concur.
- Significant program and project management experience, additional preference given towards PMP certification.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong, crisp communication skills, including communication with employees, clients, upper management, and vendors
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
- Proven skills in aligning stakeholders with differing objectives
- Global orientation and experience working across regions and cultures. Within Medtronic is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner with employees, leaders, clients, and vendors
- Proven knowledge and discipline around budget planning and execution
- Broad business knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven project finance and budgeting experience
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate all information into terminology relevant to the audience.
- Depth of experience, plus functional and technical skills to develop credibility with staff, stakeholders, and end users.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.