Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|No shift premium (United States of America)|
This position is designated as part of the HPE Career Reboot Program. To be eligible for the position, you must meet the program requirements;
HPE Career Reboot
Career Reboot is designed to help talented individuals transition back to work after taking time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Here’s how it works:
If you have 5 or more years of experience and were away from the workforce for a minimum of 12 months, you are eligible for:
•A temporary assignment lasting up to 16 weeks.
•Online training to refresh your technical knowledge and skills.
•Mentorship, buddy programs, and other networking support.
•The opportunity to apply for full-time employment at the end of your assignment.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.Our Engineering Ops team is looking for a dynamic leader who can manage a team of Program Managers, responsible for running the New Product Initiatives for Aruba WLAN and SW products.
· Leads and manages large cross functional Product and Engineering groups towards implementation and delivery of Mobile First Solution to our customers. http://www.arubanetworks.com/solutions/service-providers/
· Manages and leads key programs involving multiple functions and program teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for multiple products or service offerings for a Global Business Unit.
· Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to program stakeholders;
· Reviews and evaluates program plans and guidelines for compliance with program management guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve overall program management quality and results for the organization.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
· 10+ years’ experience in product development of SW and/or HW products with 6+ years of that experience in the role of Program/Project manager or Engineering Manager preferred.
· Hands on experience with Networking Technologies (L2/L3) and understanding of foundational concepts a must. Networking certifications a plus.
· Experience with Cloud technologies and SW Product development methodologies is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience designing and developing project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience managing all aspects of cross- business unit programs, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate program management plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at business unit levels.
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.
Julien BertinAfrica & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.
Chris RasberryFinance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.
Kristine SteeterAMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Explore insights and resources to help IT pros shape the future of business.
Experience a day in the life of Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees.
in Santa Clara
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."
Follow HPE Careers
Standards of business conduct (SBC)
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: