Mid-level industry position
Share this Job
Date: Jul 30, 2020
Company: Cytel Inc
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Track timelines and budget performance, and report status to Project Management
- Maintain project correspondence file
The Project Assistant will primarily interface with Cytel project staff but may be required to communicate regularly or ad hoc with Sponsors ( e.g. in order to report status for timelines, scope and budget) or with DMC members (e.g. to schedule DMC meetings, deliver DMC reports, etc).
- Conduct monthly budget reconciliations against actual work completed.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly sponsor reports.
- Ensure project plans and budgets are updated regularly.
- Regularly review project status with the teams to confirm project delivery within approved budgets and timelines.
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, work with project teams to ensure out-of-scope work is identified and agreed with the sponsor ahead of implementation.
- Ensure Cytel time reporting system is set up to enable project tracking and invoicing.
- Assist Project Managers with monthly sponsor invoicing in collaboration with Cytel Finance.
- Assist Project Managers to prepare revenue forecasts.
- Word process and/or format technical documents as specified in project budgets/contracts. Assemble or reproduce deliverables as required and scoped (e.g. DMC deliverables).
- May identify and aquire facilities for meetings (e.g. DMC meetings), may schedule project meetings and may arrange travel and hospitality for DMC meetings.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with Excel/Spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools is preferred
- Proficiency in English, orally and written, is essential
- Good computer application skills (MS Office and MS Project or similar project management tool).
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle