Junior industry position
An exciting new opportunity for a Project Lead has arisen in the Semiconductor Thin Film business. You will be required to take a high-level plan and scope it into manageable and achievable plans, based on the requirements of our customers and the various stakeholders. Some projects would include transferring highly technical product lines between sites and would need you to have skills related to the manufacturing of the product, its quality and associated processes of ERP systems. You will be required to communicate with all parties about the progress and key milestones and outline clear actions needed from other members of the project team.
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects.
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work independently.
- Experience using project management methodologies effectively.
- Translate messages into presentations to stakeholders.
- Experience in the manufacturing of chemicals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills in order to communicate on highly complex situation.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Project.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with critical path planning, project team communication, and risk management.
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Business Development, ERP, Project Manager, Science, Sales, Technology