- Build detailed interview schedules and materials, and track all details in Jobvite
- Deliver a stellar candidate experience
- Conduct candidate tours of Zynga’s office space
- Build offer letters for the US and Canada
- Set up interview rooms, register candidates and coordinate candidate travel as needed
- Act as an administrative contact for candidates (on the day of the interview, helping them with any expenses or travel needs)
- Process invoices and contracts in our procurement system
- Manage projects as needed for the team including planning and execution of recruiting events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Coordinator role, preferably in Recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times
- Capacity to articulate thoughts/ideas in a fluid and concise manner in both written and verbal communication
- Experience booking travel and planning meetings across various time zones
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Type: Array
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day.