Barrington James is a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy who have recently been voted as the 31st Best Small Company to Work For in the UK by the Sunday Times.
Due to our growth plans, I am looking for an academic, results driven individual to join our business as a Recruitment Resourcer, the first step in a junior candidates recruitment career.
If you are someone who is naturally competitive, tenacious and confident, but never considered a career in recruitment, then Barrington James is a great place to begin and progress all the way up to Director Level.
- Generating leads and networking with candidates via LinkedIn and on the phone
- Placing job advertisements and scheduling interviews
- Generating shortlists of key candidates for hard to fill positions
- Providing feedback and updates to current and new candidates.
- Running candidate searches on our internal database
Why work for Barrington James as a Resourcer?
- Energetic work environment with like-minded individuals who want to succeed
- On-going training and development with a mixture of in-classroom and on desk
- Clear career progression from Resourcer all the way to Director Level
- Personalised targets from your sales manager, great for individuals that are looking to develop themselves in recruitment but don’t want the pressure of heavy KPI’s
- A global business with unique opportunities to travel and network with international candidates and clients
What we are looking for:
- An individual who is organised, efficient and reliable
- Confident with being on the phone and can speak in an articulate manner to our international candidates
- Good track record with previous roles as well as a strong academic background
- An individual who wants to progress and develop in our business to create themselves a lifelong career
Recruitment isn’t easy, it requires dedication, hard work and resilience. If you are interested in applying for a position like this, I’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we require a cover letter with this application no longer than 300 words. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Read our latest blog for more i… https://t.co/nsVT31Xrud 0 0Much like Covid-19 this subject brings a lot of unk… https://t.co/Oulvok1bsD 0 0Read our latest blog to find out how B… https://t.co/k8n1Pf3JPE 0 0We look after our team at Barringt… https://t.co/WtvaStik6m 1 1Our very own ‘celebrity’ bakers will be taking on The Great S… https://t.co/dCUtQT6emX 0 0It’s #UniMentalHealthDay in the UK.We’re so proud to be partnered with The Lucy Rayner Foundation, who are commit… https://t.co/7DFYPND2uF 1 0...We want to know, what as you having on your pancakes?… https://t.co/xi5dMWQl2a 0 1...Conferences visited last year49
A DYNAMIC TEAM WHO UNDERSTAND YOU...
We’re great at what we do. A collection of the world's finest Life Science recruiters working for the world's best Life Science consultancy.
We take time to understand your current situation and more importantly, your future needs - regardless of your location, specialism or market.
Recruitment Resourcer – Horley, SurreyTeam Sales Manager – Experienced...
Barrington James is looking for an experienced recruiter to lead one of our teams in Raleigh and New York City.
A Global Recruiter for the 21st Century
With offices across three continents, a member of the Barrington James team is always on hand to answer your enquiry, any time of the day or night. A truly global staffing solution for today’s modern professional.
A no win, no fee service. Expect, as we do, that Barrington James performance will be outstanding in the speed of turn round of assignments, the quality of communication the client receives on the process and the standard of candidates presented.
[Board And Executive Search]
A first-rate executive search team whose job it is to keep a close eye on scarce candidate communities. Specilaising in key appointments and board level hires. Experts in creating the right market strategy to fit specific client recruitment need, no matter sensitive, or specialist, or important.
[Contract And Interim]
A dedicated Contracts Team of vertical market specialists who only network with freelancers. All jobs are fully qualified at the initial stage, with time bound deliverables agreed. All candidates are pre-screened and references checked.
[Retained Campaign Management]
A true blend of services, enabling our teams to deploy a range of proven techniques and expertise to meet the clients’ particular requirements. Typically using strategic advertising, networking and social media, as well as database mining and selective headhunting.
Sign up for our newsletter
To understand how we process your personal data please refer to the privacy notice on this website.
SITE DESIGNED AND BUILT BY Blowmedia