Mid-level industry position
Focus areas include:
- Governance on local records management framework
- SSC agent education and knowledge sharing
- Supporting the global KM process design & change process
- Participating in project activities and squad teams & contribution to continuous improvement
Details of the Role
1.Content management in line with our KM strategy
✓ Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for regional Content Owners for creating/ updating/ archiving content in KM solution; troubleshooting, roll-out related tasks; trigger any localized changes due to the impact of policy and procedure changes✓ Publish new or updated documents as per regional/local plans✓ Share information with the operations teams about new functionalities, processes and guidelines✓ Provide Content Owner Trainings
✓ Deliver COREMAP training to newcomers✓ Represent HR Support Solutions in local COREMAP activities✓ Support records purging activities in HR Information solutions
3． Supporting the global KM process design & change process
✓ Represent SSC in HR Support Solution KM community✓ Contribute to KM strategy definition, process and solutions design activities, including testing✓ Responsible for ensuring regional requirements are defined and embedded in global processes and solutions✓ Validates and shares with other KM colleagues from HR Support Solutions network regarding re-use of existing information, process improvements or innovations
4． Continuous improvement and projects
✓ Using statistics (analytics) on content usage to drive continuous improvement✓ Shares results with relevant teams and facilitates proactive idea generation to improve content and/or user experience✓ Makes recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer’s experience.✓ Participate in business verification activities for projects or upgrades impacting the Knowledge Management solution landscape✓ Upon need participate in HR Support Solutions Network projects and squads.
Who you are
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
Other capabilities & skills critidal to the role:
- Strong expertise in Knowledge and Content management and related IT solutions
A solid understanding of Shared Service Center Processes and environment
Experience in streamlining processes and eliminating waste; Work hard but smart.
Experience with HR processes & expertise are beneficial
Fluent in written and spoken English, mandarin would be beneficial
- 5+ years related experience in Shared Services, preferably with experience with HR shared services
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Knowledge and content management, preferably gained in shared services environment
Bachelor Degree or above
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.