Mid-level industry position
Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Join our Regulatory Affairs team. Work with us to incentivize better patient care, and partner across the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare.
Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
As a regulatory affairs Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring Medtronic’s premarket and post market activities are followed in accordance to Israeli regulations and Medtronic standards in a proactive, timely, coherent, high quality way.
· Post market surveillance activities: execution & follow up on Field Actions, vigilance reporting, adverse events handling.
· Strategic thinking from planning to execution and follow up for regulatory and quality
· Maintenance of medical device technical files and regulatory clearance submissions for various governmental offices- mostly MOH (AMAR).
· Work in close collaboration with business units and global regulatory affairs units in order to gather needed information
· Translation of regulatory requirements into practical plan.
· Active involvement as required to meet schedules or resolve problems
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in regulatory affairs
· Attention to Details
· High technical skills
· Strategic thinking from planning to execution and follow up for regulatory and quality.
About MedtronicTogether, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Ability to understand technical documentation and execute according to need.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer — your unique perspectives, talents and contributions — we can live up to the promise of our Mission