The Research Lab for Urban Transport (ReLUT) is an interdisciplinary research team working on current and future challenges of urban transport, especially on the development of economic and ecological solutions for delivery and freight services.
We are looking for a
Research Fellow in Transport Economics and Transport Data Analysis - PhD candidate (f/m/d)
Your position entails
- Work in research projects that are perfectly suitable for a PhD thesis
- Analyses of mobility data
- Creation of journal publications
- Acquisition of third-party funding projects
- You have completed a master degree with excellent grades in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics ore comparable disciplines.
- You have a good knowledge of programming.
- You are interested in topics in the field of mobility
- In addition, we expect a confident manner, independent and self-reliant work, communication skills, commitment, team spirit, flexibility
What we have to offer
- The remuneration for this position corresponds to pay grade 13 of the wage agreement for the public sector in in the Federal State of Hesse (Tarifvertrag für den Öffentlichen Dienst des Landes Hessen).
- 36 months initial contract with possible renewals
- Job ticket
- Interdisciplinary research team
- Excellent supervision of the PhD project
Please send your application via e-mail to
Prof. Dr. Tobias Hagen
Fachbereich 3: Wirtschaft und Recht
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
60318 Frankfurt am Main
60318 Frankfurt am Main , Germany