Locations Job Description SummaryThe Sales and Customer Support Specialist supports the Operations department, and acts as the primary interface with existing customers to promote satisfaction with CME products and services.The Sales and Customer Support Specialist responds to requests for product information, price lists, and quotes as directed by management. This role demonstrates analytical skills, proposes solutions to problems, and creates tools to track and analyze information that is important to the sale, support, and service of the company’s products. This employee supports the sales process through timely communication with potential customers regarding products, pricing, availability, shipping and logistics, account set-up, and distribution options.The Sales and Customer Support Specialist ensures existing customer needs are met by actively monitoring satisfaction through telephone and e-mail inquiries, no cold calls. The Sales and Customer Support Specialist fulfills customer requests, including the processing of purchase orders, complaints, and the service of devices. This is a dynamic process that requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This role is best executed with a positive mentality, and the ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize daily demands. This employee uses experience and industry knowledge to work effectively with minimal supervision. This is not a supervisory position. Job Description
- Coordinate with Sales management to support sales efforts.
- Respond to leads or forward inquiries to Sales management, as directed.
- Communication with potential customers regarding products, pricing, availability, shipping and logistics, account set-up, and distribution options.
- Coordinate and prioritize the entire process of customer order fulfillment:
- Confirm orders per purchase order instructions.
- Create sales orders, picking tickets, and packing slips in ERP Systems
- Deliver order processing documents to Shipping Department for fulfillment.
- Track backorders and monitor inventory for backorder fulfillment.
- Releasing and Shipping Product:
- Customer Returns:
- Coordinate returns with customers, create return documents, and communicate with customers throughout the process regarding return status.
- Communicate with Quality department regarding potential customer complaints.
Other duties may be assigned by a supervisor or management.
Primary Work Location
Jobs By Category
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS (855-234-3577) or email firstname.lastname@example.org