Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
Date: Aug 29, 2019
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
The Sales Operations Analyst II is responsible for complex sales compensation design, calculation and analytics while providing key business insights to Senior Leadership. The role provides sales reporting, analytics and support to the selling organization to help drive success for the division. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical, technical and organizational skills who develops efficient solutions to unique problems. This role frequently partners with other functions within the division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to senior sales management on utilization of sales incentives and quota to influence behaviors and drive sales force performance.
- Monthly accrual and calculation of variable sales compensation.
- Develop/design sales incentive compensation plans.
- Prepare and control commission incentive forecast and budgets for domestic sales divisions.
- Gather account information from the selling organization for use in quota generation and strategic planning.
- Develop territorial sales quotas based on performance history, territory potential data and sales management input.
- Work with sales management to allocate quota to all levels of the sales force.
- Conducts statistical analysis on sales data and information to ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth objectives.
- Make recommendations to management to improve processes and support for the sales force.
- Support the sales field team by providing various analytics and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Participation in various sales related projects.
- Drive efficiencies within both sales operations and the sales organization
- 3+ years of finance, sales support, marketing and/or related analytical work experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, proficient skills with Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Tableau and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Must be a team player and be able to work with a positive attitude in the fast-paced world of sales.
- Individual should be able to build long lasting relationships with key contacts at all levels of the sales and BSC organization
- Detail oriented but can manage and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Individual should be able to balance short-term, urgent needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Prior experience within finance, sales operations or compensation a plus.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran