Careers that Change LivesThe lifesaving work of medical professionals inspires us. Through partnerships with medical communities around the globe, we create advances in medical devices, supplies products to improve lives. From reducing surgery time to accelerating healing, our breakthrough solutions are a vital part of daily healthcare delivery. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, Medtronic is well positioned to lead the way in today's rapidly changing healthcare industry. As a global, $28+ billion healthcare products leader, we deliver outstanding results and innovative solutions for challenging problems. A Day in the Life
- Responsibility for increasing market share in Pacemaker, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) -Pacemakers, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) -Defibrillators, and Loop recorders in an assigned territory.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly revenue and annual AOP targets in their territory.
- Building strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share, leading through clinical selling.
- Management of quality and consistency or service delivery
- Deliver Medtronic value proposition and promote brand across the territory
- Collaborate with market development, SAM’s wider Medtronic.
- Inventory and stock management on their territory
- Present, and sell products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, quotes and sales contracts.
- Lead with multiple stakeholder selling activities within the territory and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare business action plans to achieve Territory/District/Business goals.
Support & Training
- Prepare a variety of status reports – Performance to AOP, Inventory management, forecasting, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate Medtronic staff to accomplish the work required to close sales, service customers and patients
- Previous measurable sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience working within hospitals sales
- Cath Lab/Theatre experience
Your Answer About MedtronicTogether, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Change Begins With You
We look for bold ideas and fresh insights - that's what drives innovation. Come drive the future of healthcare with us.
The opportunity to invent. The benefit of joining a leader. The power to improve lives. You’ll find all that and more here.
Join us in our challenge to make global healthcare more affordable and accessible. Your insight and oversight will help us create solutions that change the world.
Our mission “to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life” is more than a statement. It’s a belief that our employees live every day.
Join us, and bring the power of your unique point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation.
“The mission to improve access to healthcare globally is something we are all very proud to work hard toward achieving. Great people, fun atmosphere, big city salaries. The CEO is fantastic - he is a very clear communicator of the mission and is truly dedicating his life to achieving it.”
“Smart and committed coworkers. Mission driven. Good benefits. Good long term career opportunities. Company is large enough that you can always find interesting projects to work on.”
“Knowing that everyday your work helps to save lives makes it great place to work. Training on lean practices, quality and other. Excellent peers.”
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here.