Share this Job Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Job Description
- Responsible for supporting sales team by preparing quotations, tender documents, promotional materials, organizing promotional administrative works and coordinating with customers and distributors.
- Preparing quotations, tender documents, and letter, supporting sales documents upon sales representatives or customers’ request.
- Keeping quotations, sales documents, contracts, in places for easily to retrieve.
- Coordinating with sales representatives, distributors and internal functions for timely response to customer needs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field to Business Administration, Secretary, Business English and etc.
- New graduates are welcome or 1-2 years working experiences in sales administration support, secretary or any other equivalent job functions.
- Good command in English.
- Good sense of service minded, positive with can do attitude.
- A good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Possesses direct experience within trading of pharmaceutical or any other healthcare related business would be an advantage.
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.