Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
This position is responsible for working with other business units to help re-engineer business processes and develop systems that support those processes efficiently. Kennametal currently is located in over 60 countries, utilizes a robust General Ledger and has over 3500 Financial and Decision Reporting Users.
- Prepare Functional Specs to capture the new requirements and providing logic to the development team
- Financial Accounting Global parameters by defining an organization structure Including chart of accounts, fiscal year, posting period variant and field status variant
- Configure automatic payment program
- Configure of tax procedure
- Configure Chart of depreciation and its assignment to CO. Code, account determination, screen layout and no. range intervals, asset class, depreciation areas, depreciation keys
- Configuration of EBS ( Electronic Bank Statement)
- Developing LSMWs
- Automated process like EDI, ERS, IDOC
- Handling & monitoring of Month end jobs – Depreciation, GRIR clearing, Forex Revaluation,
- Experience integrating SAP FI modules with the other SAP modules (FI-MM, FI-SD,CCCA, IOA,PCA)
- Candidate should have worked in support environment on Incidents, Change Requests etc. Experience in at least two full life cycle implementations required
- Candidate should have the relevant domain knowledge
- The incumbent must be knowledgeable in SAP query, and MSOffice software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
- Exceptional customer service, attention to details, and results oriented attitude are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Year of experience in SAP FI – 3 – 6 Years
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, SAP, Engineer, ERP, Contract, Technology, Engineering