Practitioner / consultant
Job Description– Candidate having around 5 to 8 years of experience in SAP FICO with minimum 1 end to end implementation experience.
- Should have work experience in SAP FI - General Ledger accounting, Account payable, Account receivable and Asset accounting
- Must have experience in Banking process like automatic payment process /SEPA payments /Lockbox process, Direct Debit/Credit process and Manual & Electronic Bank reconciliation process
- Work Experience with S4 HANA and FSCM is value addition
- Having experience in SAP -CO like Internal order, Product costing, COPA, Material Ledger is value added.
- Should have good experience in document preparation like Functional specification, user training document etc
- Should have good exposure on cross module processes like SD, MM etc
Job Requisition ID: 199684 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.