Researcher / analyst
Asuncion de Belen, , CRIInformatiqueR01013959
3M is seeking an IT SAP SD Business Analyst for the Information Technology/Corporate Staffing Group.
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business processes in Sales and Distribution areas including requirements definition, data integrity, testing, training, and reporting. The applicant will bring STRONG Technical knowledge of SAP and/or working knowledge in associated business process areas. The IT Business Analyst must have the ability to perform SAP configuration troubleshooting independently while working effectively across 3M’s SAP Support and Global IT Organizations when required. You will be a self starter with strong communication skills and the motitvation to become a key participant in 3M’s global deployment of SAP.
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module and associated integration points
- Provide functional knowledge for the applications supported by 3M’s IT support organization and associated business processes
- Ability to resolve complex business requirements via SAP SD configured solutions
- Develop functional specifications and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- Work with business and IT leadership to define user requirements, and translate them to functional specifications
- Accountable for end to end resolution of incidents; track and monitor incidents throughout the lifecycle
- Provide global SAP SD administration
- Collaborates as needed with other SAP IT support team members on configuration design questions and analysis
- Facilitates interactions and escalations with appropriate groups (e.g. 3M Solution teams, Global Infrastructure, Integration points etc)
- Meet or exceed established 3M Support Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Update procedures, operation instructions, and any other documentation impacted by system changes
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed
- Off hours on-call support is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience working with SAP SD as a technical resource (IT) or key user.
- Understanding of integration points between master data solutions and SAP ECC.
- Experience working in a global support environment
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills. The ability to multi-task is inherent in the job responsibilities
- Ability to develop and exercise task specific project plans with minimal supervision.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Ce site utilise les cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de navigation. Continuer la navigation ou ignorer ce message pour accepter.