Practitioner / consultant
The Senior Analytics Advisory Consultant will play a key role on the client delivery team leading analyses that will guide strategy, investigate performance drivers, and shape the future of a client’s health system. This role is ideal for analysts who have built a strong technical and analytic foundation, and who are looking to grow capabilities in strategic thinking, project management, stakeholder management, and presenting. As a Sr Analytics Advisory Consutlant, you will work independently with business leaders to scope and conduct analyses that help the organization understand and monitor performance, break down key drivers, and identify new opportunities while also leading analytic projects such as development of predictive analytic tools, or data validation workstreams. You will act as technical and analytic expert for the Population Health Analytics team and have responsibility to mentor, train, and onboard new analysts to the team. In this role, you will create reports and dashboards that effectively communicate performance to operational and clinical leaders and stakeholders while also translating complex analysis into simple visualizations that can communicate key takeaways to these leaders and stakeholders.
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Health Care or Statistics or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of data management and analytics, including statistics and mathematical modeling, work experience
- At least 3 years Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years Operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics work experience
Preferred Qualifications Expectations
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.|
Senior Client Results Analyst
The Senior Analytics Advisory Consultant will play a key role on the client delivery team leading analyses...