Executive / senior industry position
Cerner’s Human Capital Insights team is responsible for creating reports, dashboards, and other forms of data analysis that provide actionable insights for business and Human Resources leaders. The HCI team focuses on fundamental HR research topics such as associate characteristics, behaviors, career movement, and sentiment in order to help Cerner attract and retain associates and enable those associates to further Cerner’s mission.Analytics professionals in HR at Cerner have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art proprietary and open source tools for data transformation, statistical analysis, and data visualization. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will work with HR Business Partners and leaders of HR Centers of Expertise to understand requirements for diagnostic analytical deliverables and to translate those requirements into meaningful data products.
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Analytics or related field, or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of business analytics work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned