Executive / senior industry position
In this role, you will collaborate with business partners from our Performance Materials Integrated Supply Chain unit, subject matter experts from IT Application Technology and other IT team members to define and document high-level business needs and detailed requirements. Further, you will define and implement improvements to business processes, ad-hoc projects and support the major ERP programs and projects for your domain. Additionally, you will create and maintain business process flows, user and business requirements to facilitate understanding of business needs and translate them to internal Solution Architects in the Application Technology teams or external implementation partners. You will also define scope of projects, user requirements specifications and timelines associated with the completion of initiatives while developing and maintaining relationships and communications with other team members and internal partners. Finally, you will also provide business process and domain expertise for validation, testing, authorization and training. Through your leadership capabilities as well as strong planning and coordination skills, you ensure that your projects are delivered in time, budget and scope as agreed with the sponsor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or better Master's degree in business, IT or engineering preferred
- 5-10 years domain experience in logistics, distribution and transportation operations with a strong exposure to SAP-related applications
- Excellent understanding and experience with SAP EWM and/or TM 9.5, advanced knowledge of SAP ERP 6.0 processes, specifically with the SD/LE modules or integration with SAP TM/EWM and EM would be preferred
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP projects with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Strong project management, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, proof-of-concepts, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and German
- Up to 30% Travel availability
Job Requisition ID: 208142 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Process, ERP, Developer, SAP, Project Manager, Management, Technology