Executive / senior industry position
Cerner Finance is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will support and drive efficient operations within Corporate Financial Planning. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will assist in the creation of annual financial planning targets, quarterly forecasting and monthly expense reporting updates. You will provide analysis, form recommendations based on financial data, and communicate with key leaders. Key responsibilities will include; ensuring accurate and effective reporting that is aligned with business needs, working across finance teams to effectively manage day to day operations, perform monthly close duties, and provide ad hoc financial support. Requires strong attention to detail, ability to build partnerships, understanding of core accounting principles and application of those to financial projection assumptions, ability to formulate narrative around assumptions, drivers, and business justifications.
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.
- At least 3 years of Finance or accounting work experience
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.