Practitioner / consultant
Pune Area, IndiaIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product.
- Interact with customer’s onsite/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop knowledge-base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently
- Requires collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Role may involve travel to customer locations.
- Prior experience in implementing or supporting Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL, stored procedures, networking knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills and experience presenting.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s problem.
- Proven track record in solving problems from technical and business perspective.
- Knowledge of contract management systems or workflow systems is a strong plus.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.