Executive / senior industry position
Are you looking for a career challenge in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the south east of England. We are helping them to find a Senior/AssociateTransport Planner to join their Maidstone office on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone with talent and drive to become part of an existing team to grow and lead by example and create a successful and enjoyable work environment. My client offers flexible working at either of their offices and 2 WFH a week.
Responsibilities:* To establish client expectations and agree project deliverables and timescales,
* Support Directors in major schemes
* To ensure that all outputs produced are of good quality, comply with current standards, applicable legislation and client expectations; and are delivered in accordance with the agreed timescales,
* Ensure that the Company complies with statutory obligations, including CDM and Health and Safety,
* Up to date knowledge of the Planning Regulatory framework, and knowledge of planning and transport policy as applied to development,
* Work with the transport planning team to regularly review the format, quality, presentation and production of reports and strive for continuous improvement in this area,
* Ensure a working knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual for Streets,
* To commercially lead selected projects and to employ appropriate control measures to ensure that fees are managed and invoiced accurately and to capture change to maximise our commercial position and protect the business against overspend,
* To assist in the efficient cost and resource control of projects or aspects of projects within the responsibility of the transport planning team and wider business.
Requirements:* Proficient with TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY, AUTOCAD; etc.
* Experience in the public or private sectors
* Have atleast three years experience as a Transport Planner.
* Have or Working towards a Masters degree is desirable
On offer for the Transport Planner:* Competitive salary,
* Start early and finish early on a Friday
* Discretionary bonus,
* Bike to work and Tech Scheme
* Free breakfast and snack
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays,
* Flexible working hours,
* Enhanced family friendly policies,
* Hybrid Working Policy,
* Holiday Purchase Scheme,
* life assurance
* Access to Company Pension with a generous employer contribution,
* Support towards training. Sponsorship of Masters degree (if applicable)
* A friendly, modern office environment.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Sian Burke at Conrad Consulting.Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Plus Benefits.