Executive / senior industry position
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Company as a Sub-Regional Compliance Officer COPEC (m/f) based in Bogotá, Colombia.
In coordination with the Regional Compliance Officer LATAM, you implement, maintain and adjust the Group Compliance Program of a vibrant science and technology company for LATAM COPEC (including Colombia, Perú and Ecuador) in all business sectors with a focus in healthcare.
You develop and implement standards of compliance and ethical conduct for the organization, following internal compliance policies as well as local regulations for all business sectors.
You are an expert in Healthcare Compliance and act as a trusted advisor to all clients in the countries of the sub-region including senior management, providing guidance on Compliance matters.
You act as local Compliance Officer for the affiliate in Colombia and Ecuador and support, coordinate and develop the Compliance Liaison in Perú.
You design and conduct educational and training programs to create awareness on Compliance standards and prevent Compliance risks.
You perform ongoing internal monitoring as well as risk assessments for compliance matters. You collaborate with business and functional colleagues at all levels to establish effective measures to reduce and manage identified risks areas.
You assist in the identification and assessment of the impact to compliance of relevant trends, laws and regulations and develop action plans and lead initiatives to ensure timely compliance by the Company.
You will also be involved in major projects for our company, in particular in the context of product launches.
Moreover, you act as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues appropriately for resolution and also conduct internal investigations in accordance with company policies.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 5/7 years of experience as Compliance Officer. Business experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred.
- You have strong knowledge of applicable laws and compliance standards in the pharmaceutical industry, antitrust laws and national and transnational anti-corruption laws.
- Notable experience in driving multi-stakeholder projects and ability to interact in matrix organization with cross-functional teams within a diverse environment. Ability to interact and influence other members of the organization. Results driven and comfortable with fast-paced working environments.
- Demonstrated integrity within previous work. Strong, independent judgment and high ethical behavior commitment.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under time/work-related pressures and changing priorities.
- Proven experience on being an agile learner, proactive team player and resourceful professional.
- Experience and leadership skills to lead a team is preferred.
- Autonomy. Excellent verbal and written communications skills and able to find appropriate solutions for complex situation.
- Availability to travel regularly to Ecuador and Peru and other countries as required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Job Requisition ID: 208394 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Science
Executive / senior industry position