The SharePoint Developer is responsible for
Interface with Military Customer and MS Project specialist for requirements to develop and design MS Project Server and MS SharePoint integrated solutions/reports
Document the requirements and develop/design visualization solutions/reports for MS Project Server
The solution/report must meet the criteria of the management for usefulness and format
Document the solution
Demonstrate the solutions/reports to the Military Customer and solicit requirements for enhancement
Document the enhancement requirements and develop the solutions/reports
Support process to sign off on developed MS Project solutions/reports
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
3. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
Mid-level industry position
El Segundo , United States