The health and safety of our candidates and employees is very important to us. Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking a virtual approach to hiring whenever possible. As a result, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools as your application progresses through the hiring process. A Baxter representative will be available to help you navigate these tools, when needed. Thank you in advance for your understanding.X close
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
The primary purpose of the position is to coordinate and complete all the “Project Leader” documentation and qualification activities for new equipment installation, changes to processes/equipment, product changes, and facility changes. These activities specifically relate to those the project leader is responsible for completing. This position supports the engineering administration needs within the Engineering function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned):
The responsibilities include many documentation and coordination activities that the project leader is responsible for completing
Some of these responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and routing User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Assist Quality with preparing FMEAs
- System documentation and other documentation activity deliverables for the DQ, IQ and OQ process.
- Equipment process changes
- Maintaining equipment manual system
- Recommends improvements to processes and systems
The Department Specialist is responsible for seeing that all project leader documentation is complete according to current SOP and CQPs and drive the completion of these documents to assure it is completed in a timely and orderly fashion.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Adobe Pro, Nuance Power PDF Advanced, and the ability to use: AS400, Maximo, TcU, Trackwise, MHDocSite, etc. preferred.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Communication skills
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires sitting for long hours, but may involve walking or standing for periods of time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.