Other jobs, mid-level industry position
Customer Master Data maintenance
Checking all provided data correctness and adequate, ensure all necessary/proper approvals in place
- Make sure procedures following workflow strictly
- Give proper suggestions when questions come up
- Assist on if any system problem to settlement
- Account receivables related reporting or for auditing purpose
- Prepare various reports timely, ensure accuracy
- Coordinate within team to collect required information, analyze data, and give insightful inputs, not only numbers
- Run reports of auditing purpose, monitor all team members as SOX compliance, highlight if any potential issue
- Credit/Collection supporting
- Follow up account status of customers, supply with necessary reminders/pushes, to collect payment timely
- Work closely with various teams, including but not limited to billing, logistics, sales, customer service and legal
- Give credit assessment and proposal when need
- Workflow improvement & Projects
- Assist on improving workflow of the team, give required training to the team
- Assist on projects related tasks, proactively involved in possible projects, find problems, work on solutions, share new ideas, etc.
- Adhoc as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting plus two years of experience or a minimum of 5 years collection/accounts receivable or related experience; customer master experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and thorough understanding of invoicing and credit/collections procedure.
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing priorities. Ability to maintain composure under pressure and high stress customer situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Prompt response to issues and ability of problem shooting foreseeingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- PC Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office products and SAP system.
Job Segment: ERP, Accounts Receivable, SAP, Supply, Collections, Technology, Finance, Operations