JUCHEN, North Rhine-Westphalia, DEUŁańcuch dostawR01004287
Being part of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) customs & compliance organisation the EMEA customs master data team takes care to ensure that all the required 3M materials are correctly updated with the correct Customs Tariff codes, origin and preferential status and that this database is managed efficiently. To investigate materials for customs savings and/or process simplifications. Do relevant analysis to improve and guarantee high level accuracy of the customs master data for all EMEA affiliates. Manage the processes to ensure these are aligned with other 3M functions involved in customs & compliance and master data.
You will also participate in various EMEA projects, like acting as Super User for SAP projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Handle the preferential determination process for all 3M EMEA manufactured items
- Participate in any customs Free Trade Agreement (FTA) authority audit in one of 3M EMEA entities
- Document the preferential determination motivation in the appropriate 3M systems
- Handle and assist in applying for needed Vendor long term suppliers declarations
- Investigate for any potential FTA saving opportunity
- Assist and participate to align and improve processes in regard preferential origin accuracy
- Work closely with the EMEA customs & compliance country contacts
- Bachelor level logistics education and/or equivalent through learning on the job
- Being a team player and be able to work in complex matrix organization
- Good English language skills
- SAP/GTS ERP experience is an advantage ( not a must )
*At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people!
This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Ta strona używa ciasteczek do poprawy twojego przeglądania doświadczenia. Kontynuuj przeglądania lub odrzuć tę wiadomość do zaakceptować.