Share this Job Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Position Summary
Responsible for local office administration duties and HR administration work. Provide ad hoc support to GM, Greater China as needed
Responsibilities: Office Admin
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mails and documents
- Managing and ensure adequate stationery and pantry supplies
- Managing office cleanliness
- Coordinating on office furniture/fixture, corporate phones system and photocopier matters
- Liaising with external vendors and contractors such as IT, building management, suppliers, etc
- Plan and organize group meetings to provide an effective communication platform between management and employee (i.e.: Town Hall Meeting, National Sales Meeting etc.)
- Responsible for handling expenses claim report of General Manager Greater China.
- Coordinate on business travel arrangements, business schedule for the General Manager Greater China.
Responsibilities: Human Resources
- Support Recruitment and New Hire On boarding: interview coordination, work with RPO to ensure reference check is on-time delivered, prepare employment contract, new hire information collection, new hire orientation schedule.
- Employee life-cycle management: probation tracking, employment certification/visa letter preparation. China HC report and org-chart update, employee exit process.
- Work with CIIC to prepare and validate monthly payroll for China. Provide payroll administrative supports to country HR (ie.: annual average salary declaration, severance calculation etc.)
- Handle employees’ queries on HR matters such as benefits, policies etc. Work with CIIC to answer employees’ inquiries related to social insurance, medical insurance etc.
- Maintain Teva HR systems to ensure accurate provision of data
- Manage China employees’ leave application process and track leave records/balance.
- Support country HR on employee handbook revision.
- Provide supports to Greater China HR initiatives and HR programs.
- Support local CARE team to organize employee activities.
- Maintain personnel files in confidential manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma or above in a business or HR related discipline.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in office administration, with minimum 2 year experience in HR administration
- Experience working in multi-national companies or service in MNC setting
- Experience working in a global multi-national pharmaceutical company is an advantage
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.