Executive / senior industry position
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics has an exciting opportunity available as a Sr. Financial Analyst. In this role, you will drive P&L management with insight into the financial performance of the business while providing financial support to translate strategy into execution for our growing orthopedic organization. The candidate will be responsible for financial analysis, planning, and reporting activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily reporting to territories vs forecast and quotas
- Weekly “to go” or “turns” reporting and follow-up
- Monthly KPIs and expanded analytics
- Support Sales management, operations, marketing and regulatory functions requests for sales data and analysis globally
- Assist in budget, quota and revenue forecasting globally
- Assist accounting and S&OP in the monthly close process
- Assist and review monthly commission calculations, payouts and accruals.
- Assist in preparing Sales-focused management presentations and KPIs.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in revenue cycle finance, accounting and/or S&OP
- Minimum 2 years of revenue budgeting and forecasting experience
- Work experience in technology, medical devices, consumer and manufactured goods
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office—specifically pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and IF statements
- Experience in ERP conversions, including revenue and customer master file setups
- Strong SAP BPC EPM and COGNOS knowledge
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.