Junior industry position
Cytel is shaping the future of drug development. As the world’s largest independent clinical biostatistics research and development organization, we help leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies improve clinical success rates via optimal study design, effective data management, accurate statistical analysis and software. With operations across North America, Europe, and India, we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people who share our mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
We are experiencing exponential growth on a global scale and hiring Sr Financial Analyst/Junior Finance Manager to join our Finance division
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Supports Head of FP&A in Month end close assurance, Monthly financial review, rolling forecast and financial drilldown, deal review & all PO review, annual budget for the assigned BU/Function.
- Financial management for all corporate IT projects and partner with Accounting to properly record them in the accounting system (CAPEX vs OPEX)
- Support Software development & R&D group for all products business analysis, financial analysis, client analysis, investment analysis, product development cycle analytics, and pricing analytics.
- Translates results of all business analysis and financial analysis into valuable insights and actionable recommendations for business leaders; supplies ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Maintains, produces and communicates a relevant and impactful set of metrics designed to support evaluation of financial performance.
- As part of FP&A, builds reporting and understands/addresses needs of business unit leadership.
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average (on 4.0 scale)
- Business System, Reporting Coding intern experience is a plus
- 1+ years academic experience with data modeling or any technical software/platforms
- 1+ years academic experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong work ethics