Executive / senior industry position
The Human Resources function is a dynamic, diverse, collaborative team of like-minded progressive professionals. Our model adopted for HR is that of COE, comprising a strong team of HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition members, HR Services & HRIS folks, a Global Compensation and Benefits team and a Learning & OD team. We have a global reach and in India, the HR team spreads across locations Bangalore, Gurgaon & Noida.
Candidate will join a team responsible for building a strong pipeline of diverse interns, analysts and associates across business and locations in India.
Main responsibilities will include providing operational and administrative support to the Early Careers team to ensure the execution of a best in class recruiting function. This role will support a variety of resourcing/recruiting activities to include high volumes of data management, organizing of assessment days (in-house/ on campus visits), applicant process flow and supporting pipeline programs.
Duties & accountabilities
- Arrange/ coordinate assessment days and schedule interviews (in-house/ on campus visits)
- Support and coordinate summer Intern program activities
- Partner with campus lead and provide on-campus support of recruiting activities including attendance as needed, scheduling, planning, and logistics (rooms, food, materials, etc.)
- Work with HR specialist team to ensure timely release of offer letters and completion of New Hire processing within specified timelines.
- Build partnership with key universities/ colleges to hire a diverse pool of talent.
- Accurate tracking of candidates in workday according to outlined processes ensuring accuracy in each database. Adherence to global recruiting processes inclusive of interview process and offer process.
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of IHS Markit.
Education and experience
6 years of campus recruiting experience preferred with overall 4 to 6 years of experience into recruitment's.
- Person should be dynamic, quick learner and proactive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Confident, energetic, independent and well organized; can stretch to meet challenging goals
- Prior experience of connect with campuses desired
- Excited about inter / intra city travel
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.