Provide project support services for letters of credit, surety bonds and foreign exchange across all business lines globally. Ensure Black & Veatch meets its financial obligations in accordance with contractual requirements, external compliance and company policies. Works under minimal supervision to establish and complete priorities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide advice, risk analysis and pricing for surety bonds, letters of credit and foreign exchange
• Coordinate requirements with project teams, banks, and surety companies to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and credit agreements
• Obtain required information to process and complete issuance of letters of credit and surety bonds. Verify documentation for accuracy and completeness
• Review and analyze monthly fee statements and ensure costs are properly charged to projects
• Consolidate, analyze and report outstanding credit exposures on a monthly basis
• Execute foreign currency transactions and verify settlement trade instructions
• Analyze project cash flow foreign currency exposure. Prepare risk and hedging analysis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
Experience: Typically 4+ years of Corporate Treasury, Banking or Finance role.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Knowledge of banking and accounting systems preferred.
• Operating experience with online bank platforms, Bloomberg, ERP systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work independently on time sensitive responsibilities
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, dependable and strong work ethic
Corporate / senior
Overland Park , United States