Executive / senior industry position
Main responsibilities are managing, developing and growing business within specified Food and Beverage Manufacturing and third-party testing accounts. A key aspect of this role will be to work closely with support teams to protect the base business and seek out new business opportunities within the territory. The person in this role will be responsible for achieving sales targets of F&B product lines in the assigned territory. A strong customer focus is critical to ensure that the customer’s needs are both understood and managed in a proactive and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of basic scientific procedures, testing methods, and regulations used within the Food Safety industry coupled with the ability to listen, identify customer needs, and provide product solutions. Candidate must possess effective sales techniques, business acumen, and presentation skills to successfully close sales of all products through multiple sales channels.
Meets or exceeds sales targets. Provides detailed and accurate forecasts at scheduled intervals. Grows the business by presenting company’s products and services. Understands the customer’s applications and commercial needs to advance new opportunities. Coordinates with sales channels (distributors) to ensure all opportunities are realized. Monitors and understands competitor’s market and product positions. Participates in trade shows and presents product and technical information at seminars. Coordinates all customer enquiries, supplier audits and contract negotiations.
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Food Science
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or account management role selling into the food and beverage industry
- Good command in read and written English
- Broad understanding of basic scientific procedures, testing methods, and regulations used within the Food Safety industry
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Commercial acumen to negotiate long term supply agreements
- Highly goal oriented and self-motivated,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous and to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix organization
- Position requires 50% + travel visiting customers within assigned territory
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
职位细分: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Account Manager, Food Safety, Manager, Science, Sales, Quality, Management