Mid-level industry position
days alert frequency in every certain daysShare this Job Strategic Project Manager
Your role: This role develops, implements, and reviews both strategic and tactile plans associated with the growth and/or creation of various business segments. Initial coordination and implementation of R&D, valuation of projects, internal awareness, market intelligence, go to market strategies, commercial tactics, and operational readiness will be driven by this role on a global basis. Long term business plans must be created and modified throughout the project to align with changing business and market trends. You will lead and influence team members to execute the strategic plan while managing the project team to meet project milestones, flag potential deviations from the plan, maintain budget, and identify potential actions to get the project back on track. This position acts as the project owner, champion and spokesperson, helping establish a positive working atmosphere within the organization. You must be capable of simultaneously managing/supporting several assigned projects.
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and managing service delivery issues through internal alignment to a solution and timeline with owners and talking points; resulting in an internal and external communication to stakeholders.
- Initiates proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations and develop relationships.
- Assembles and reports metrics around delivery, timelines, risks, and solutions through regular performance and status reports.
- Executes project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant Scientific discipline. Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate business degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner at all times with minimal direction
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence, lead, and manage a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives
- Excellent fundamental project management and process improvement skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking. Preference will be given to candidates with an existing project management certificate (PMI or equivalent).
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Pharmaceutical, Business Process, Technology, Management, Strategy, Science