Practitioner / consultant
You will work as HR SuccessFactors Learning Application Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. You will be responsible to develop or customize solutions. You possess deep skills and experience in Learning IT solutions. looking for deep expertise in the respective domain. You will create state of the art technical specifications or configuration documents, translate solution design into software code or enhanced configuration. In fact, you will engineer, develop, maintain, test and improve the related code and solution. A key success factor for your integration will be your outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in daily use with the change requestors. Thanks to your deep understanding of the Learning domain, you can understand business requirements, you have the capacity to transpose requirements into adequate solutions on time, on quality and on cost. From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering exceptional outcome for the Business.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 7-10 years of development experience with at least 5 years of experience in HR SuccessFactors Learning Module
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of SAP SuccessFactors through multiple implementation of Learning solutions
- Good knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors best practices and coding standards
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Integration experience with SuccessFactors and ERP
- Relevant certifications SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Excellent command of English
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Testing, Learning, Technology, Human Resources