Mid-level industry position
Who you are:
- You completed a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in a relevant field (preferred) and gained experience in a similar function
- You have direct management experience
- Your advanced analytical skills allow you to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions
- You possess business knowledge and use understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives
- Applies technical expertise, analytical skills and judgment in the analysis of factual information in complicated or novel situations, takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions, anticipates patterns and links, looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards.
- You have experience with ERP & CRM systems
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
Job Requisition ID: 203058 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Process, Manager, Business Development, ERP, Management, Sales, Technology, Research