What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Supply Chain Specialist
Part of a global team that ensures the weekly MRP engine (RapidResponse) is executed to schedule and assist the Planners to evaluate their weekly plans and make adjustments where appropriate.
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
- Possess knowledge of production planning and MRP, clearly understand the process or loading and changing the MPS , along with the impact on MRP and the Material/Product planners
- Ensuring timely & accuracy of data input from various team.
- MRP scenario creation and performing the solver runs (including multiple What-If scenarios).
- Reports creation by running the existing scripts
- Co-ordinate and resolve the issues related to the MRP logic or inputs
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams (North America and ASIA time zones) and different cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention detail & investigative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Ability to work independently
- Desired : KINAXIS RapidResponse MRP Supply Planning experience
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Share this Job