As a key member of the Commercial Operations Business Systems Support Group, this position will primarily be focused in the area of eBusiness Support, customer eEngagements and overall Order to Cash processes and systems.
In an international environment and part of our Bangalore based support structure he/she will collaborate with Global Commercial Operations subject matter experts, end-users and the Corporate IT team. Functional scope will be business tools used within the eProcurement and Order to Cash processes including SAP ECC, Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer etc.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations SME’s to understand the requirements and system setup for eEngagements including proactively monitoring the various flows.
- Day-to-day support for Waters internal users around eBusiness Tools.
- Manage business engagements related to electronic ordering and invoicing by providing support functions to the SME’s to enable customers and Waters business partners.
- Support for International users across the globe within the SAP ECC business system including:
- Support the various order process and tools capabilities, including eCommerce and e-Procurement (EDI)
- Order fulfillment
- All related reporting
- Learn new functionalities when deployed in order to align support capabilities to the latest tools and functionalities.
- Sound global business understanding with a special focus on Customer Service
- Risk assessment and software testing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and effective communication with all levels of the organization
- Good level of autonomy
- Candidates must have BS or BA Degree as well as at least 2-3 years of experience in a professional business environment with diverse business systems - ideally the Quote to Order space
- Customer focused
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.