• Review incoming requisitions to determine whether a qualified candidate pool exists within the existing database.
• Partner with Talent Advisors and Recruiting Manager to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies that yield consistent and strong results
• Develop a thorough knowledge of Kiewit business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity and to ensure talent identified is aligned with the right opportunities based on business demands and candidate preference.
• Be involved in the full life-cycle of the recruiting process (posting, sourcing, screening, interviews)
• Utilize SuccessFactors applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, social media, job boards such as RoadTechs, Boolean searches, and professional network to recruit active and passive candidates for current positions and build talent pipelines for future career opportunities
• Complete daily HR transactions including intakes, postings, sourcing, referrals, interviews, offers, and handoffs.
• Maintain in-house recruiting technology platform to drive accuracy of candidate records, activity status, and provide weekly reports to management.
• Research current industry recruiting programs and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business or related field OR 2-4 years of experience in HR ideally in a recruiting function
• Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Success Factors and SAP experience is a plus
• Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to manage competing demands and priorities/multi-tasking skills
• Must be collaborative and a team player
• Results driven, seek accountability, work with sense of urgency, and possess a drive to win, with the ability to follow through with tasks and meet deadlines
• Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Ability to work non-standard hours to reach passive candidates and interact with customers across the U.S.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking)
• Experience with Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Corporate / senior
Englewood , United States