STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt dressings and extra virgin olive oil vinaigrettes. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are attracting and hiring the best possible talent.
- Process employee new hire paperwork as related to the hiring process
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties, responsibilities, compensation, etc.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Create job descriptions as needed
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to interact with diverse employee population and with internal/external customers in an effective, professional matter
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Good to excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, pro-actively resolve challenges in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact
- Ability to have a flexible schedule when business need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, or other related field and/or 2-5 years of experience in a Recruiting role
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment in the manufacturing or production industry
- Valid California Driver License
- General knowledge of various employment California laws and practices
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.