Share this Job
Date: Jul 3, 2020
Company: Boston Scientific
Do you fancy an opportunity to join our Clinical Sales Representative Talent Community at Boston Scientific? Then please read on!
To continue making a positive impact on patients’ lives and improve the working environment of Healthcare Professionals, we are continuously looking for talented Clinical Sales professionals who will be supporting the development and execution of multi-channel sales for Boston Scientific’s in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. It’s personal. As a leader in medical science, we’re committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, courage, and spirit to make a meaningful difference, there’s no better place to build your career.
Location: Based in multiple regions across the UK and Ireland (Dependent on individuals home location), field based.
As a Clinical Sales Representative for Boston Scientific, you will be able to:
- Supported by EAM, contributes to the development of annual strategic plan by providing RSM, NSM and Marketing with detailed business intelligence for accounts in scope (e.g. market size and potential, market / products trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, updated clinical and economic stakeholders).
- Ensures account information are timely updated into systems, as directed by the EAM.
- Supports EAM in understanding account’s unmet needs and expectations to facilitate account strategy and plans development.
- Establishes relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control. Develops and enhances account relationships through product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution.
- Identifies, manages and reports to EAM / RSM sales opportunity deriving from clinical support; consequently, supports EAM and RSM in clinical selling based on clinical support information provided.
- Attends and actively participates in customer, company and industry sponsored events and meetings.
- Based on clinical support, supports EAM in gathering information about next tenders and negotiation opportunities.
- Executes Sales Cloud tasks assigned by the EAM representing agreed strategy and tactics, attends and participates in periodic meetings to update on status.
- Develops and implements a proactive plan that involves service support, with Regional Sales Manager and team members, to increase the quality of service to customers.
- Performs procedural training, provides clinical support and therapy development and consequently manages clinical evaluation, with EAM support, to deliver excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations and ultimately secure BSC market share.
- Performs periodic update with respective Sales Force and Commercial Contracting organization
To join our talent community and be successful in such a role, you would need to have:
- Have a driven, motivated, ambitious and Customer focused mentality
- Medical Device experience is ideal, but not essential
- Clinical, NHS or Endoscopy experience preferred
- Good communication skills - internal and external relationship builder
- Be flexible in travelling - visits to Customer sites on territory
- Be willing to learn and teach others
- Be flexible to work with new technology and have a willingness to learn.
Would you like to find out more? Apply now to our Talent community todayand we will come back to you in a timely manner!
If you show the right skills/abilities for this talent community, we will arrange for a discovery call and put you though a short interactive process to support you for future openings within the organization. This is not an open job vacancy.
Job Segment: Clinic, Gastroenterology, Medical, HR, Infection Control, Healthcare, Human Resources