A large corporation in Dania Beach is seeking a Tax Supervisor and might consider a Sr. Tax Accountant. The Tax Accountant must have experience with corporate income tax filings with various tax authorities (federal, multi-state and foreign jurisdiction), as well as for corporate income tax reporting on the company's financial statements.
• Prepare quarterly tax provision and related schedules at quarter and year-end (ASC 740)
• Prepare various tax returns, tax reports and related work papers due quarterly and/or annually
• Review HEICO federal, multi-state and foreign income tax returns prepared by an outside CPA firm and reconcile to the financial statements
• Assist with special projects related to tax law changes, tax research and potential acquisitions
• Review/reconcile Fixed Assets System (FAS) depreciation for book and tax purposes
• Assist in the research and response to various federal, state, and foreign inquiries and audits
• Perform/assist with other duties that may involve working with our corporate department, or group controllers Career Level Experienced Non-Manager Requirements Senior Tax Accountant Education • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university required
• Master's Degree in Accounting of Finance strongly preferred
• CPA or currently sitting for CPA exam required Senior Tax Accountant Experience
• Minimum of five years of progressive experience in tax (industry or industry/public mix)
• Experience in multi-state taxation or foreign taxation is a plus
• Knowledge of and experience in working with ASC 740 analysis is a plus
• Experience with OneSource tax provision software is a plus Senior Tax Accountant Skills
• Language: Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
• Interpersonal Skills: ability to effectively interact with subsidiary controllers and employees of all levels, including senior management
• Technical Skills: Must be highly proficient with MS Office, Word, Outlook, Excel with a strong proficiency in MS Excel; Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Pivot Tables & V Look up
• Team Oriented: Must be able to work independently and as part of a team; self-motivated
If you meet the requirements please apply online.
Tax - Corporate, Tax - Multi-state, Tax - International
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Corporate / senior
Hollywood , United States