At the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology in Martinsried, near Munich, around 300 employees investigate the basic functions, structure, development and plasticity of the brain and nervous system. For their work, the researchers use the most modern methods from genetics, molecular biology, computer simulation and microscopy or develop them themselves.
We are looking for a Team member (m/f/d) in the graphics & public relations department (part-time (at least 50%) and initially limited to 2 years).
- Conception, design & editing of layout and graphic material for internal and external communication
- Creating video & audio clips on neuroscience topics
- Co-supervision of the institute’s social media channels
- Support with the organization & implementation of events
- Knowledge of graphic and video editing programs
- Experience with social media management
- Enthusiastic about science communication
- You bring a high degree of creativity, independence, organizational talent, team spirit and commitment to the job
- Native English speaker or a correspondingly sound knowledge of English
You can expect an exciting and diversified job in an international environment, a great working atmosphere and the opportunity for regular further training. Depending on your qualifications, we offer you a salary according to the TVöD Bund and various social benefits according to the regulations of the public service. The position is part-time (at least 50%) and initially limited to two years.
The Max Planck Society strives to employ more severely disabled people. Applications from severely disabled persons are expressly welcome. The Max Planck Society also wants to increase the proportion of women in those areas in which they are underrepresented.
Ms. Merker will be happy to provide you with initial information at 089/8578-3514 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Have we piqued your interest?
Please send your complete application via our online application portal by March 15th, 2020.
For information on our institute, please visit us at www.neuro.mpg.de .