Research assistant / technician
- Maintain present customer base while actively developing new process opportunities to build strong pipeline of projects that will fuel future growth.
- Act as trusted advisor for SUT contacts within an account and bring in partner’s technical experts as needed
- Maintain and enhance technical knowledge on Thermo Fisher SUT product lines, company literature, and competitive products
- Establish and build relationship with contacts at Key Accounts and high value Tier2 accounts.
- Use FTM “Follow the Molecule” methodology to track every therapeutic product under development in their territory. Once an opportunity is identified, they are responsible to assist BAM for selling or cross-selling all relevant products and services.
- Tracks progress against penetration of all new accounts
- Must deliver against quarterly revenue target and critical business objectives
- Business development mindset a must. Must have hunter mind set and ability to creatively solve customer problems with flexible solutions
- Develop/enhance customer / channel partner relationships and support business growth in coordination with other team members
- Communicate with our integrators/partners and ensure cooperation smoothly
- 2-3 years of successful bioproduction or industry related experiences, FAS experience is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of both Biopharma upstream and downstream process development, specifically with Single Use Technology products
- Master degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrixes organization
- Self starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication for both English and Chinese.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).