BioVision, Inc., a privately held Life Science company, develops and offers world-wide, a variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our Sales & Marketing Department:
Responsible for providing the highest quality technical support to existing and potential customers; assist the marketing and sales team in all aspects of technical writing in order to promote the company and its products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via telephone, E-Mail, and other electronic medium in a timely manner
● Assist customers to obtain/access product information by working closely with the internal teams
● Provide timely response to the questions/concerns of BioVisions' international customers/distributors
● Carefully monitor quality concerns and product replacements
● Compile customer feedbacks for the products in the internal database
● Train internal teams and distributors on Company products as needed
● Take responsibility for managing some key product groups
● Provide scientific content for in-house produced marketing materials including the catalog, website, e-marketing, etc.
● Attend Tradeshows/scientific meetings promoting BioVision's products
● Provide technical marketing information for tradeshows/scientific meetings, etc.
● Visit customers promoting BioVision's products through seminars, trainings, round-table discussions, etc.
● Maintain and update a Citation Database of published references of usage of products from BioVision
● All other duties as required
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge/skills:
● Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
● Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
● Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
● Strong technical writing skills
● Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
● Networking, negotiating and interpersonal skills
● General business skills including: time management, organization and planning, decision making, problem resolution, etc.
● Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases
Education and/or Experience:
A MS/Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry.
Company benefits package:
● Competitive salary/semi-yearly bonuses
● Medical/dental Insurance
● Paid holidays/vacation/personal time off
● Pension plan, profit sharing plan, 410 (k) plan
● Professional work environment
To submit your resume:
Send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the job code 021113VB. To mail in your resume, please send to: BioVision, Inc., HR Dept, 155 S. Milpitas Blvd., Milpitas, CA 95035.
Research assistant / technician
Milpitas , United States