Share this Job Company Info
We are currently searching for a Territory Sales Manager to join our Sales Team, working on the North West London Patch (Central London, West London, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon). This is an exciting opportunity for a sales manager to join us at Teva and really allow them to make this role their own.
- To sell to and implement marketing strategy with all relevant customers across primary and secondary care
- To achieve and exceed sales for designated geographical territory by taking ownership for key actions within the Key Account Management plan
- To create/maintain relationships with Stakeholders to a high level to ensure that mutually beneficial objectives are achieved
- To take responsibility for designated secondary care stakeholders as agreed with line manager.
- To take shared ownership and accountability of Key Account Management plans
- To deliver against individual metrics as defined by Line Manager
- Submit monthly reports and all other specified administration and CRM requirements as detailed by line manager and Mandates
- To be cognisant of the customers’ agendas seeking ways of working collaboratively to deliver positive outcomes for the patients, NHS and Teva.
- ABPI qualification beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of the Respiratory area of Pharmaceuticals
- Good knowledge of the North West London Patch
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
Of course, this is just a taste of the role, there’s much more for you to get stuck in to, we pride ourselves on creating roles that provide job satisfaction - and 78% of employees agree!*
(*2018 Employee Survey: My job provides me the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work - 78%)
If you have experience selling respiratory products within the London areaand would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Function Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.