IrelandDublinJOB NO. 00745427
- Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses.
- We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
- The successful candidate will have tax reporting & compliance responsibility for the UK and Irish operating entities and will report to the Country Controllership Senior Manager
- You`ll be a valuable member of the Statutory and Tax Team.
- The primary focus of the work is US GAAP Tax Reporting, local country tax compliance and reporting, and managing the data requirements for local country tax audits.
- The successful person will work within a team of highly-regarded accounting and tax professionals, with deep expertise and experience. A great progress career and recognition are on offer for the right person.
- Responsibility for planning and managing the tax compliance timetable for the UKI entities in line with Accenture’s internal policy deadlines.
- Preparing tax computations for a range of Irish and UK subsidiaries, filing relevant tax returns and dealing with any Revenue queries.
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls
- Preparation of tax provisions as part of both the year end US GAAP and local Statutory process for UKI operating entities of the Group.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the year-end UKI tax package for submission to the Global tax group as well as answering queries and providing data as required.
- Calculation of the UKI Effective Tax Rate on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of the Tax forecast on a quarterly basis for review by Country Controller.
- Responsibility for managing the tax compliance process for acquisitions and liquidations.
- Developing the relationship with both Country Controller and the Global tax Group.
- Facilitating and providing cross team support as required
- Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
- Support and coach team members and ensure adequate succession planning is in place to ensure long-term performance of the team.
- Detailed review of monthly statutory and tax reconciliations
- Involvement in setting up and improving on processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Providing reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- Detailed knowledge of tax legislation and current Revenue practices
- First class numerical and technical analysis skills
- The ability to interpret and understand financial and business information and make the associated recommendations for action
- Demonstrated experience of delivery to tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to manage a broad and varying portfolio of work
- IT skills particularly with regard to data analysis and presentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A logical and organised approach to work
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Accuracy and timeliness
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Join Our Team
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Keep Up to Date
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.
No results found
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.