Executive / senior industry position
Regular - Experienced Hire
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.Regional Management#LI-SA1
|VP of MIS Regional Management will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of Moody’s strategy across China including but not limited to sales & marketing, product development and partnerships/ acquisitions.You will be part of a high performing team critical to identifying client demand, and determine appropriate service offering, by leveraging existing solutions across Moody’s line of businesses and building new product capabilities organically or through potential acquisition & partnerships. You will also complement the sales & marketing efforts to enhance branding in China, and drive top/key prospects to meet financial goals.The Role / Responsibilities:|
- Strong analytical and business skills and an ability to set direction, communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptual/ Innovative thinking to set direction and vision for the company and for acquisitions.
- Familiarity of the key characteristics and dynamics of China’s credit and capital market, familiar with credit ratings and credit risk solution products.
- Must have strong business knowledge and experience with the ability to provide analysis of financial position and forecasts, develop and implement strategic plans within context of the larger picture.
- Ability to design and deliver an agile organizational structure that enables the movement of people and resources quickly to capture new market opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate effectively across all levels with Research, Sales, and Project Management, as well as with external experts.
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple programs concurrently and to report progress in an executive level dashboard to senior management.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Equipped the ability and judgment to work with confidential material.
- Ability to drive improvement initiatives.
- Interest in emerging technologies.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.